We treat our
client like family
Because we care about their cases.
Companies rely on a trusted legal advisor for strategic guidance and to help them meet their operational and transactional demands.
TEHKIM Law Firm provides legal services to efficiently and effectively address client corporate and administrative needs.
Our services includes:
- Incorporation, Registrations and Ongoing Annual Filings of companies.
- Re-Formation and Restructure of partnerships.
- Preparation and maintenance of corporate records and minute books.
- Share and asset transactions including acquisitions and divestitures.
- Entity mergers and liquidations.
company is a legal body, has its rights and obligations...we can take care of it!
TEHKIM Law Firm advise clients on a vast range of commercial matters and commercial contracts.. with our unusually flexible service, you can either :
Book our Lawyers for as long or short a time as you wish, or, Work with you on a transaction basis in the usual traditional law firm manner, or, Alternatively we can provide in-house working arrangements for your business..
The commercial legal services we offer include:
- Commercial Contracts
- Supply of Goods & Services
- Outsourcing & Procurement
We work closely with our clients to build strong professional relationships that last
TEKIM LAW Firm provides advice to a wide range of financial services industry players in Iraq including banks, insurance companies, Non-profit organizations, investment dealers and other leading financial institutions.
We advise financial institutions on a complete range of issues including:
- The establishment of new Bank or Branches
- Acting as counsel to domestic and foreign banks
- loans, Mortgages, Insolvencies, Bankruptcy and several other bank's activities
- Mergers and acquisitions of financial institutions
- Regulatory compliance.. both provincial and federal.
TEKIM LAW Firm is leaders in Labour Law area of practice. We provide concise, timely advice and advocacy to our clients, both employers and employees.
We deliver counselling in such areas as:
- Employment Contracts
- Drafting Employee Handbooks
- Disciplinary Matters
- Employee Termination
- Human Resource Issues
- Human Rights' Complaints
- Labour Disputes
- Workplace Investigations
TEKIM LAW Firm provides comprehensive legal advice covering all areas of tax law, including planning, investigations and litigation services, anywhere in Iraq.
Our clients include domestic and international companies of all sizes, and we are able to skilfully provide comprehensive tax legal services for all corporate, finance and real estate transactions.
Our extensive tax experience includes advising on:
- Corporate and partnership tax
- Tax-exempt finance and Tax planning
- Transfer pricing and Risk advisory
- Tax audits and disputes
- Fund formation and related tax matters
work only when both parties agree to engage in the process and where there is some hope of a common solution... TEKIM LAW Firm has the expertise to reconcile arbitrations and mediations as well as participate as a neutral third party facilitator. Arbitration and mediation are two alternatives to litigation that can:
- Reduce time and costs
- Maintain or improve the relationship of the disputing parties
- Ensure that the outcome is practical
- Identify alternative solutions to the parties involved
- If you are considering resolving a legal matter via this avenue, contact us – we’re here to help.
We understand the realities of operating within a highly competitive industry subject to a great degree of government regulations. TEKIM LAW Firm provides legal services to help all those involved in aviation services in Iraq,
Our legal services include:
- Real estate purchase and sale of aerodromes, hangers, manufacturing & maintenance facilities and offices.
- Drafting & Negotiating sale and leasing contract , including airport facility lease agreements, cargo agreements, follow legal procedures for establishing new flights routes to/from Iraq.
- Dispute resolution for flight crew, ground crew, other workers, passengers claims and litigations.
Many Companies have learned that a little structure can be extremely helpful when it comes time to discuss sensitive issues - such as ownership shares, rights and responsibilities, the competence of family-member managers, and agreeing on a strategy that is best for both the business and the family.
At TEHKIM Law Firm, we address family business governance from a holistic perspective. From family constitutions to family councils, boards of directors to family and non-family managers, we can help you improve your governance and thereby preserve family harmony - setting the stage for the commercial success you deserve.